Are you looking for an internship with exciting challenges, in which your knowledge, analytical skills and commitment will be challenged and developed? You want to expand your practical experience and gain insights into the work of an investment team – whether in M&A transactions or the continuous development (operational, strategic) of existing portfolio companies? Then we should meet!
We are looking for interns to support the investment team for 3 to 6 months
Visiting Investment Analyst
(Private Equity, Strategy, M&A) (m/f/d)
- Support of the investment team in transaction processes, from sourcing to closing
- In-depth analysis (financial, strategic) and evaluation of new investment fields and potential target companies
- Continuous assessment of operational and financial performance and identification of future value creation levers (strategic, operational, financial)
- Support in the generation of investment ideas (majority investments)
- Preparation of internal committees, including preparation of presentations
- Strong interest and acumen for understanding business models, competitive dynamics, and market structures
- Advanced studies in the fields of economics (BWL, VWL), industrial engineering, or natural sciences
- Relevant experience, e.g. through an internship in the areas of private equity/venture capital, investment banking, strategy or transaction consulting
- Sound MS-Officeskills, esp. Excel and Powerpoint
- Good analytical and conceptual skills; ideally initial knowledge and experience in dealing with common valuation methods (DCF, LBO, multiples)
- Very good knowledge of the English language; knowledge of German an advantage, but not a requirement
- Modern and dynamic environment in a growing, successful, committed team
- Challenging and varied activities with a high level of personal responsibility
- Hands-on mentality and flat hierarchies
- Regular participation in team meetings, expert sessions and discussions with intermediaries (banks, consultants)
- Flexible working hours and remote / home office option
- Remuneration in line with market standards
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful online application, stating the desired internship period.
If you have any questions, please contact our Business Partner HR Friederike Langhoff, via phone +49 (203) 806 452.