Are you looking for an internship with exciting challenges where your knowledge, detail-oriented thinking and above-average commitment will be challenged and encouraged? You would like to expand your practical experience alongside your studies and gain insights into the practice of the investment team of a traditional family equity company? Then we should get to know each other!
We are looking for you for a three-month internship as a
Visiting Investment Analyst (Venture Capital) (m/w/d)
- Support the investment team in the entire transaction process, from identification to closing
- In-depth analysis of potential target companies and markets
- Support in the generation of investment ideas
- Preparation of internal committees, including preparation of presentations
- Advanced studies in the fields of economics, industrial engineering, or natural sciences
- Relevant previous experience through activities in the areas of start-up, venture capital, investment banking or strategy consulting
- High affinity and interest in the start-up industry and technologies around the topics of sustainability and resource efficiency
- Confident handling of MS-Office applications, esp. Excel and Powerpoint
- High social competence and ability to work under pressure
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good command of the English language; knowledge of German is an advantage
- Modern and dynamic working environment in a committed team
- Challenging and varied activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Hands-on" mentality with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Remuneration in line with the market with additional benefits
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, stating your desired internship period.
If you have any questions, please contact our Business Partner HR Friederike Langhoff at +49 (203) 806 452.