With our enkelfähig approach, we want to show that sustainable business models are not only profitable, but actually perform better in the long term than non-sustainable business models. Our image of a future worth living is based on value creation that is in harmony with environmental protection and serves the well-being of all. We live up to our social responsibility and strike a balance between tradition and innovation. This is what makes us enkelfähig.
ROLE CONTEXT AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for someone joining the enkelfähig Academy Team. The enkelfähig Academy serves as a nucleus for the cultural change and capability building within the Haniel Group, offering training opportunities for individuals at as well as consulting and offering customized learning support for teams and organization within the Haniel Group. The academy is part of the Haniel Operating Way (HOW) team, which combines multiple functions (such as Talent, Lean and others) shaping the unique Haniel Operating Model steering the management of all companies under the Haniel Banner.
We are looking for an Expert Training and Development who helps us establishing the academy and who will be responsible for:
- Supporting and administrating trainings, including communication with participants and facilitators
- Managing regular communication formats within the Haniel Group (such as the Top100 leadership calls)
- Managing a community of Academy members (such as Alumnis, current and future participants)
- Creating content to advertise and share news on the enkelfähig Academy inside the Haniel organization and beyond
- Contributing to marketing channels of the Academy such as our podcast (HOW2Podcast), LinkedIn activities…
- Contributing to and owning own projects within the enkelfähig Academy
- Supporting building a virtual infrastructure and platform for the Academy
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Feel comfortable to work in a partially remote and English-speaking team.
- Fun and drive in managing and communicating through digital tools.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment (while support building more structures within the team).
CORE BEHAVIORS AND COMPETENCIES
The Haniel Core Behaviors describe our expectations towards everyone in the company:
- Think customer first – Easy to do business with, don’t be complicated, get to the point, see things from the customer’s perspective.
- Empower others – Support others in delivering the goal, stop micromanaging, let go by trusting others and reducing hierarchy.
- Improve every day – Get out of your comfort zone and stretch for more, don’t rest on past achievements, be relentless for improvement and better results.
- Take ownership – Show a bias for action, don’t wait, start, instigate, learn from your failures and successes, drive to win.
- Compete for success – Have edge, take the difficult decisions, don’t be passive, be direct, transparent and clear.